Saturday, March 22, 2014

Lip Factory March 2014

Look what I just got in the mail today! Lip Factory is a monthly beauty subscription service for $21.00 (includes shipping). March was an 'It's all about the lips' month, which means all products included were for the lips.

The Knobs:

- Jesse's Girl: Vitamin E Treatment (retails for $3)
- Jesse's Girl Lip Liner: Naked (retails for $1.99)
- Cargo Lip Quad: South Beach (retails for $24)
- Ellovi: Lip Butter (retails for $5)
- Mirenesse Lip Bomb: #16 (retails for $34.90)

All products included in this box are full size!

Total box value = $68.89!


The Bobs:


Jesse's Girl is a brand that I've received in other beauty boxes and I've found it to be good quality for the price. The packaging for their Lip Treatment feels pretty solid, although the one that I received rattles when it's not screwed up or down completely.This is considered a 'color-free moisturizing lipstick' and it seems to work like a charm. I have to say that it works really well and feels great on the lips!

The lip liner is from the same brand and also works really well for something that costs only $2. A neat feature it has is a sharpener built right into the cap. Very handy!


Cargo is a well known and big cosmetics brand name. I am very excited to try something from them!

Their lip gloss quad has really nice packaging. Each color has it's own section to keep the product separated.

I will be purchasing more Cargo lip products in the future!


Here are the swatches from Cargo's South Beach Quad.

The formula is very soft and smooth, when applied it isn't sticky or heavy. The colors are very pretty pink neutrals that would look great on pretty much anyone.





Mirenesse Lip Bomb is an interesting product. The color I received was #16 and unfortunately has a gold tone to it. I have very pale skin with pink undertones. It looks like a peachy nude in the tube so I was a little disappointed. But I have a younger sister with an olive complexion so this will look great on her!

The product does not smear and is quite long lasting. However, it is very thick and sticky. A little goes a long way with this lip gloss. If you don't mind the heavy feel and want a long lasting lip color then this is for you!

ellovi is a a brand I have never heard of before. This lip butter has lots of good oils listed in the ingredients and feels really nice on the lips. The shape of the tube is very unique.


Swatched on my hand:



Jesse's Girl lip liner in 'Naked'

Mirenesse Lip Bomb in '16'










Final Thoughts:

I'm impressed with everything in this months box! A really great value with new things to try. While some of the products don't really go well with me personally that doesn't mean they are not fantastic products in their own right. At $21 this is a very generous beauty box. Thank you very much Lip Factory!


No comments:

Post a Comment